Friday, May 05, 2006

How To Participate In the Conspiracy & FAQ

Here are the ways you can participate in The Conspiracy:

~request a snail mail or digital blessing for yourself

~request snail mail or digital blessings for others

~request one to five blessing packages that you want to distribute in your community (I limit it to five so that I don't become overwhelmed with commitments)

~tell your friends about the project

~request and distribute blessing postcards in your community

~link to The Conspiracy from your site or blog

~contribute something to be gifted to others

You can contact me at blessingconspiracy@hotmail.com.


FAQ

1. Are you really giving away these blessing gifts for free?

Yes. Everything I offer to give is free of cost. This is a gifting project and an experiment in interactive creative generosity. This is my opportunity to share my abundance and creativity with the world. My only request is that you pay the blessing forward in some way, unless I've sent you a package as a gift of gratitude for something amazing you are already doing in the world.

2. What do you do with people's snail mail and email addresses?

I delete them as soon as I've sent their package out, unless there is a kind comment, and then I copy and paste that to a journal I'm keeping. I do not maintain a mailing list of any sort. You will not hear from me again unless you initiate contact.

This is not a marketing ploy for any other service or product!

3. What is an art or creative blessing?

There are three kinds of blessings at this time:

A) Digital blessings: a mandala or other image with an inspiring quote emailed to the recipient. I sometimes create specialized ones when requested. I hope to have an e-card set-up in the near future.

B) Blessing packages: these are sent by regular mail and include a variety of creative blessings that incorporate inspirational images, quotes, poems and stories. They are enclosed in a hand-folded and decorated envelope. Sometimes they include a blessing ring from blessingrings.com or other special hand-made gift.

C) Blessing boxes: decorated wooden boxes with a set of 50 or more inspirational quotes on floral business cards.

4. Are you affiliated with a religion or faith?

No, I am not. I have a sort of abstract spirituality but do not belong to any religious community. The only school of thought I am associated with is the concept of Pronoia as presented in Rob Brezny's book: Pronoia is the Antidote for Paranoia, which is a manifesto on how the whole world is conspiring to shower you with blessings.

See this post about the meaning of the word blessing.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home