Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Appreciation

I received two emails today, thanking me for packages received and requesting blessings for others. Yay! I made someone cry joyfully! And I had hoped recipients would be inspired to participate in the Conspiracy and pass on the blessings.

I've been working on some postcards that I could leave in coffee shops and other shops that allow such things. I'm using some of the mandalas I've made on the front with just the phrase, "There is a Conspiracy...." On the back I've included the Stellar Generosity quote in the post before this one and then the phrases, "The Universe is conspiring to shower you with blessings. What will it take for you to accept them?" and the website address for this blog.

I'm brainstorming other ways of "marketing" both locally and to the online community. I'd like to have enough invitation-to-participate marketing out there to bring a steady flow of requests without getting totally overwhelmed by more requests than I can handle fiscally and/or energetically. I'm realizing that what I'm marketing is totally unique in that people don't generally advertise to give a service and/or product for free unless they are trying to inspire/manipulate others to spend money later. But what I'm giving is not a sample. The service and product themselves are free. I'm not sure where to focus my exposure efforts. To artists? To spiritual communities? What kinds of websites would link to me? How do I market without allowing my ego to take over and spout about how wonderful I am? Seriously. I can see ways that this could turn into an ego trip, and I don't want that. Do I sit back and hope that the project spreads by word of mouth as more blessings find their way into the world? I don't know, so I guess I'll just keep following my little intuitions and see what happens.

Thank you for listening. May you remember that you are a blessing in the lives of those you love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanaya said...

You are doing a wonderful, beautiful, inspirational thing. Thank you for sharing a part of yourself with the world. Thank you for being you!!!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home