Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Catching Up

I haven't posted in awhile. I've been in an introspective phase that I'm now transitioning out of.

I've received two wonderful packages of my own in the last couple of days. One from an artist who wants to pass some creative blessings on to others through me and one from someone who sent me very cool zines about crafting and community building in exchange for a blessing. I love the connections I'm making!

I've only received one request for a blessing this last week, so I think the wonderful exposure I've received at a couple of sites has run its course. I need more exposure. I need more requests to fill! I'm loving the immense satisfaction I receive from creating and sending out blessings. If you have any ideas of how to get my site out there that don't cost money (I want to put all my financial resources for the project into the art and postage) or a site that might be a good link exchange, please let me know.

I'm off to color some mandalas. I'll leave you with these lovely thoughts...

Out of love,
No regrets-
Though the goodness
Be wasted forever.

Out of love,
No regrets-
Though the return
Be never.

~Langston Hughes

"If I have been of service, if I have glimpsed more of the nature and essence of ultimate good, if I am inspired to reach wider horizons of thought and action, if I am at peace with myself, it has been a successful day." ~ Alex Noble

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

May I request a blessing to be sent to my son who is in the Army? We miss him so and he will be away for another 6 weeks. Let me know and I will send you his address.

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. A friend showed me your blog and I really like the idea of blessings by post. I would like to request one, pretty please. :-)

How does it work exactly? Is it okay to request one for me, even though I don't like in the US? Thank you

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home