Sunday, April 02, 2006

Showers of Blessings

This has been quite a weekend for the Conspiracy. I am in shock and awe of the blessings the Universe is showering on me because I finally listened to my heart and followed through on its urgings.

Artella honored me today by sending out my project as today's morning LinkLatte to all their members. What unexpected and awesome exposure for what I'm doing!

I'm continuing to receive deeply meaningful requests for blessing packages. The ones that go out in regular mail can't just be called cards anymore because I include a variety of cards, tokens, and handmade art with each of them. I was inspired for one of my requests to send out one of my altered boxes with 30 inspiring quotes on the floral business cards inside, a whole new blessing project to bring inspiration and encouragement into the lives of others. I've also made a set of 6x6 art card mixed media collages that will go out with some packages. I'd love to have something unique and handmade in each package, but may get too many requests for that to happen.

Last night I was requested to send a package to Seattle that will be passed on to one of the survivors of the Seattle house party shooting. Wow. I wish I had a way to bottle the love and compassion I want to express to these grieving souls. I don't know that my creative expression is adequate, but I will do my best and trust that the loving intent will shine through.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the time to make new packages for local distribution. Hopefully I'll get to catch up this week, but I won't complain if the requests keep coming in. This is obviously something I am meant to be doing exactly as I'm doing it. There have been too many serendipitous and magical responses to this project for me to doubt it. I don't know that I've ever felt this in synch with my purpose here on planet earth.

Thank you, each and every one of you that visits me here and feels joy for what I'm doing. I believe one of the most basic human needs is for our godselves to be witnessed, which is why I consider it an honor to witness others when they are being authentic to their divine nature. You are witnessing me be my best and most connected self here and now, which is one of the greatest gifts you can give. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home