Saturday, March 25, 2006

Tonight

I left one in a shopping cart on my way out of the art store with products for a new blessing project. I'm making small polymer clay tokens with either images of flowers, a quote, or a chinese character for love, joy, friend, good luck, etc. stamped into them. I'll paint them when they're done. I plan to either incorporate them into hand designed cards or gift them as they are.

I'd like to do some more handmade gifting than the digital based cards I've been doing lately. I have a slew of them done and ready to give. Now I have some time to invest in more messy forms of creating (I love to get messy with clay and paints!).

I'm piecing together three gratitude blessing packages to send out in the next week to some people who've inspired me in huge ways recently and inspire thousands of others through their expressions of bliss online and in the world. I'll let you know who once they've been delivered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home