Wednesday, March 29, 2006

This week so far...

I haven't delivered any local cards since I've run out again and need to create a new batch. What a wonderful obstacle to have to overcome!

However, I have sent out the three gratitude blessing packages I spoke of the other day-- "on behalf of everyone whose lives they have touched" --to people who inspire me and others through their own bliss work. I promised to reveal who they are so... Rob Brezny, author of Pronioa; Marney Makridakis, founder of Artella; and Brian Johnson, the founder of Zaadz.

I also sent the blessing package to the UK and was asked this morning to create and send a digital friendship blessing on behalf of one friend to another, which I just finished a few minutes ago. I'm loving this!

I started day dreaming recently about what a dilemma it would be if I started receiving too many requests for blessings to fill on my own. Wouldn't that be awesome? I'd have a reason to create every single day. I'd have to try to recruit fellow conspirators...which I imagine are out there when I think about how many people are gifting art on a regular basis through various mail-art groups and projects similar to mine.

About the art process...the clay tokens are now a part of all non-digital packages. I hope to get a picture up soon. I also learned how to make paper over the weekend, so many of the future envelopes for blessing cards will be completely handmade. Today I plan to make some multi-media paper art frames for quotes and poems. I am so inspired!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home