Thursday, March 30, 2006

Humbled and Honored

Three of my requests today are for special reasons: someone moving into a new home; someone having difficulties while starting a new business; and someone who is ill. I can't even put into words how honored I feel to bring a blessing into the lives of these people. It hadn't occurred to me that people would share little pieces of their stories with me and give me the opportunity to gift someone who could really use a gift of kindness in their lives. This weekend will be a very special weekend for me. I can't imagine a more meaningful purpose to my creativity.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are amazing... even your blog just oozes with blessing! I read some of your posts and feel like I have to finish the 6 surprises I have for friends and get them in the mail immediately just to pass the blessings along!

It is indeed a beautiful thing to bless others... and makes one feel all warm and fuzzy! I was in need of this today, as I have come down sick on top of feeling completely drained and on the verge of tears most days lately.

Thank you! I will indeed continue your blessings to my own circle of influence.

Susan (who is not evil, it's just a nickname)

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home