Sunday, February 26, 2006

Creative Explosion

Last night was a very productive and creative night for this experiment. I have new quote postcards and homemade envelopes for the Blessing Cards. I also have business cards to replace the plain labels. Each card has a beautiful flower with text about the Conspiracy, this web address, and a request to "Pay It Forward."

I was inspired to make up some beautiful blessing packages for my writer's group members. I plan to make cards for my kids' teachers and other people in the community that I appreciate this week.

Here's an interesting new social networking experiment that some of you may appreciate...zaadz.com. I just became a pre-beta member this morning. I look forward to connecting with other creative activists and philosophers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home