Saturday, February 18, 2006

Disappointment & Beginning Again

Sadly, I've not acted on my intentions with this project for the last month and a half. Life got complicated and difficult. I became distracted.

I also haven't received one response of any kind to the gifts left out and about in December. I don't think there's anyone out there reading this yet.

But I have been inspired to begin again. I have a collection of papers and cards from Nepalesepaper.com. I plan to begin making little printed art cards with quotes or poems. I shall do my best to document my progress.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I admire you for your openess about your feelings and for being true with yourself about how you feel the project is going. In my life I have often felt the same way, but I have failed where you succeeded: in starting again. Thank you for being you:).

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home