Monday, December 05, 2005

Gratitude

I believe gratitude is integral to a joyful life. I imagine the Conspiracy of Blessings will include many words and actions of gratitude. Maybe I will leave a little package for my post man over the holidays. Or send one to an important member(s) of my community.

I feel this is an appropriate way to welcome gratitude into the conspiracy:

'Gifts of Life' by Majorie Montgomery.

I am glad I came into this world able to think and reason.

I am glad I came into this world able to feel sorrow and joy.

I am glad I came into this world able to respond to love and truth.

I am glad I came into this world able to feel and care for others.

I am glad I came into this world able to know my uniqueness.

I am glad I came into this world able to move toward completion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home