Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Today's Places

Yay! I put out three of the Blessing cards today: one on a random windshield in a downtown parking lot; one in the video return box at my local video store; and one inside a free newspaper dispenser.

It makes me nervous when I think I may get caught. Why? Am I ashamed of what I'm doing? No. I believe it's my inner critic, that part of me that's always said being spontaneous, silly, and unconventional is foolish and everyone will either laugh or sneer at me. Maybe this experiment will help me to master my critic!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

April -
I chuckled when I read this b/c I, too, have left random little gifts around town & always try to do it under the cover of darkness so I don't get caught! LOL! Kinda like playing Santa, I guess. You don't want to ruin the mystery & magic! Have a beautiful day! :)
Hugs,
Kim
www.TossingStarfish.net

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home