Thursday, February 23, 2006

A Blessing For Me

I've had an insight this morning, into how important this project is to my own well being. The last few months have been very intense for me: serious political problems at work, spending the last six months unsuccessfully looking for another job, an ankle injury that isn't healing, my spiritual community's exit from my life, and seeing and talking to a past abuser for the first time in ten years. The Universe has offered me a plethora of opportunities to heal and to grow. I know this. But some days, I'm just tired and sad. This project's presence in my life is a constant opportunity to continue to plant beauty in the world, even when I'm having a difficult time seeing the beauty in my own life. If I can't find the beauty, then darn it, I'll create it, and my soul will be the better for it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! This is an amazing blog and you sound like a beautiful soul. This gives me ideas on what I can do to make the world a little bit better.

THank you for being such an inspiration!

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home