Friday, April 13, 2007

The Conspiracy Awakens!

I am excited to announce that the Conspiracy of Blessings is out of hibernation* and energized to touch lives in creatively kind ways again. My inspiration for this re-awakening of the project comes from the funny fact that I have this huge collection of goddess paper dolls and altered cd’s that I made as decorations for a music festival that never happened. I’ve been storing them for two years, wondering what the heck to do with them. Last night I had the sudden inspiration to break them out and take a look at them again. They’re beautiful! The paper dolls are decorated with pretty papers, fabric, and embellishments. The cd’s are decorated with paints, papers and sparkling powders, have rings with color coordinated beads hanging from the bottom, and a hole at the top with a ribbon so they can be hung (I had intended to hang them from trees where they would sparkle in the summer sun). See pictures below.

My first thought was to take the goddess paper dolls to our local metaphysical shop (and maybe the cd’s to a local music shop) and have them give them away with postcards about the Conspiracy. But I realized that I like a more personal connection than that. I want to know where these little beauties are going. I want them to go where they will be cherished. I want to be able to send a personalized blessing energy to each of the recipients. And there is no better way to guarantee these things than to have people request them.

So here is the official announcement: please email me if you would like to receive a goddess paper dolls or altered cd (or both!) and I will send one out to you with a package of other little artful blessings. This is 100% free and I destroy your mailing address once I have sent out the package. You may also request these blessing packages to be sent to others if you so desire. Have a friend or family member who needs a little kind creativity in their life right now? Let me share a little artful love with them!

Woohoo! I can’t express how thrilled I am to feel the magic of this project flow through me again. At this time I have about 50 goddess paper dolls and 100 altered cd’s. If there is enough interest, I could easily make more.

*If you’re curious as to why the Conspiracy went into hibernation, the primary reason is that I ended my marriage at the end of last year and needed to focus on my own healing for awhile. I am very authentic about honoring my emotional spaces. This project isn’t about feeling obligated to give, it’s about being inspired to give from my genuine love for my fellow humans. I let myself take a break until I felt like I could give from my most authentic places. I’m so happy to feel like I can do that now!








1 Comments:

Blogger Tanaya said...

April, I am so happy that you are back and feeling ready to move forward.

I wish you all the happiness in the world.

Tanaya

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home