Sunday, October 29, 2006

Resurrection

“Every object and being in the universe is a jar
overflowing with wisdom and beauty,
a drop of the Tigris that cannot be contained by any skin.
Every jarful spills and makes the earth more shining,
as though covered in satin…

Make peace with the universe. Take joy in it.
It will turn to gold. Resurrection will be now.
Every moment, a new beauty.” Rumi


I am bringing The Conspiracy back to life. My soul has been hungry for the gifts of this service. I miss connecting with people. I miss having something to look forward to creatively.

My soul required some time to hibernate during a period of intense transformation. The process is not over, but I am feeling called to act on the transformations I've made so far and move forward with my creative life. Right now, The Conspiracy is the primary outlet for my creativity.
If you made a request in the last couple of months that has not been filled, please know that I am working on following through with every request I've received.

If you'd like to make a request, please do knowing that I am fully present again.

Thank you for your patience and understanding,
The Conspirator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home