Friday, September 08, 2006

Failure and Re-evaluation

I have failed in that I have allowed life to take over and I stopped living the intentions I had for this project. I have let a few people down by not sending them what I said I would. I hope to catch up this weekend, but I have been distracted by the possibilities of a whole new project that leads in a completely different direction. Which is where the re-evaluation comes in. I'm just not sure where I stand with continuing this project right now. I need to see where this other path leads and if I can commit to both with my limited resources.

If you've made a request that hasn't been filled, please accept my apology and know that I will follow through on the commitments I have made.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanaya said...

I refuse to believe that you have "failed" at anything! Even if you decide to put the brakes on this project, you have touched MANY, MANY people...myself included.

We appreciate you, your kindness, and your compassion.

Life is fragile. But it also bounces back. Sometimes the direction that it takes us in is unexpected. Embrace whatever it is that the future holds for you.

Good luck with EVERYTHING.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home