Saturday, March 04, 2006

More Cards

Thursday I left a card in a Quizno's chip dispenser and nearly got caught. No one was there when I was ordering. I placed the card sneakily as I moved to the cash register so the employees wouldn't notice. It didn't occur to me that someone would walk in and see it before I made my get away. A woman came in, walked by, noticed it, and then said "Someone left this here..." and gave it to an employee, which I thought was an interesting choice. The employee looked at it briefly and then set it on the counter for later. I must have turned beet red but nobody noticed. I don't think I was suspected.

Yesterday morning I posted on on a bulletin board downtown.

Last night I left one with our tip on a restaurant table. Wait staff are definitely under-appreciated.

I'm really trying to do at least one a day (days I leave the house that is), which wouldn't be difficult if I didn't forget about them sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home