Monday, December 17, 2007

Today and Tomorrow's Blessings

Today's Blessings: I put together the staff newsletter for the agency I work for. We have just over 30 employees. Today I attached a specially designed holiday card with one of my mandalas and a Smile Card to December's newsletter. Wednesday I will hostess the staff holiday party as well and am still brainstorming ways to bring creative generosity into the mix.

Tomorrow's Blessings: I will be sending out four blessing packages. One for a fellow Zaadzster who requested a journal; two for another Zaadzster and the young woman she's lovingly opened her home to; and one for a survivor of violence.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger She Became a Butterfly said...

thanks for all you do!
eden
www.taking-back-control.com

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home