Thursday, December 06, 2007

Blessing Art





Here are some of the recent art blessings I've created: Butterfly Transformation dolls and Blessing Journals. I'm sharing the dolls because the pictures came out so much better than previous sharings.

The journals are a new endeavor. I decorate the outside with papers and embellishments, then include handwritten inspirational quotes and poems for women in transition throughout the book in hopes of encouraging the recipient on her journey.

If you know of a woman who may be encouraged by a doll or journal, please let me know. Remember this is a gifting project and costs nothing to you to request a blessing for yourself or someone else.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your artwork is so beautiful, April - especially the butterfly transformation dolls! What an amazing labor of love! Many blessings to you, my friend! :)
~Kim (www.tossingstarfish.net)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home