Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A Soul Sister in Creative Generosity

From a comment on an uplifting blog I read every day I was lead to Kim, whose website is full of all kinds of creative generosity and kindness. But what is especially lovely is that she makes inspiring and hopeful "magic wands" for children suffering from terminal illneses and links to several other online projects that connect anyone who is inspired to share a little kindness with ill children who could use the extra lovins.

What a great way to start the day! Blissings to you all this holiday season!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

April -
How wonderful to meet you! Thank you so very much for your kind guestbook comment on my website, and for posting about my project in your blog! You're right, soul sisters, indeed! It is so refreshing to read about the good others are doing. Sometimes we get so innundated with all the negative news, etc. and it seems like no one cares, anymore. What a bright spot to my day and boost to my morale to read your blog entries! And your artwork is simply beautiful!!! Many blessings to you, my new friend! :) ~Kim

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home