Thursday, June 08, 2006

Wow!

I have found a new method of soothing myself when life is difficult and my inner critic seeks to make me small. I go back and reread the many lovely emails and blog comments I have received since beginning this project. I wish I could give everyone a personal journal of such joy, love, gratitude, and appreciation. If we all had words like these to read every day, the world would be a better, happier place. I'm sure of it.

One of the creative gifting ideas I've had in the past but have not acted upon is collecting positive messages from a person's loved ones and gathering them in a blessing box or homemade journal for the person to turn to during times of difficulty or when they need a little boost of self-love. Maybe it's time to give this gift to someone.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sending me a blessing!! :-)

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home