Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Update

I haven't updated my progress on the Conspiracy in awhile. I have several requests I'm filling this week as I enjoy my first week of being unemployed (I'm trying to see it as a much needed vacation). I'm also sending packages to all of the staff over at Zaadz for the wonderful work they are doing. I find that focusing on giving and creating keeps the worries about next month's bills being paid at bay. So request more blessings!

I am working on an article about the Conspiracy and how I feel I'm making a difference in the world for possible publication at one of my favorite websites. My hope is this article will help me develop my ideas about generosity in our culture and future developments with the project, as well as bring some much needed publicity to my little niche in the web. I'll let you know if and when it's actually published.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home