Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Smile Award and More Blessings

Emma gave me the Smile Award recently, which I think is very thoughtful. I have a few subscribers to this blog and they have been very uplifting to me over the months.

I am very excited that my inbox is filling up with requests since the project was mentioned over at Create A Connection, a fabulous community art blog that I don't have enough time to properly enjoy. An especially lovely request is for a woman who runs a sexual assaul survivors' website and she wants some blessing packages to pass on to the women she works with. Now I have something to work towards, a few new dolls, boxes, and possibly a journal or two, something I've been pondering for quite awhile.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger nikki the red said...

Thank you so much for creating something for them!! they're going to feel blessed when they receive them!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home